Having some branded inners in the closet is a decent investment desired to last as long as possible. With a few extra efforts and tricks, it’s possible. To know some pro tips on untouched questions like how many bras do you need and many more, give this a shot;
How long a brazier can last partly depends on how carefully it has been handled and half depends on the quality of material used in its manufacture. Even the most elite brands won’t be there till eternity for support, here are some pro tips on how to maintain braziers;
- Have many alternatives: Having a few extra braziers in the wardrobe is a good deal as alternating between braziers is one of the best hacks to keep braziers in good conditions. So always ask this question how many bras do you need?
To answer such questions log on to this URL: https://www.lembrassa.com/how-many-bras-should-i-own/
- Handle with care : One of the secrets to stop bras from aging is to handle with care, they support when nobody, so they deserve some respect too. Wash gently, fold properly and do not fold pads.
- Read instructions label on the brazier:Every bra is made different, one of the major reason is the fabric, material from which the bra is made. Therefore it’s better to read the instructions label before washing or dry cleaning bra.
- Differentiate between colors : Having a bra in a constant state is a boon, to keep it that way and maintaining its color is important, do not wash whites with mixed colors; it can cause damage to the beauty of whites.
- Say no to machine dryers putting bras in machine dryers will lead to broken pads and broken hooks which is almost equivalent to losing a bra forever. As after losing the pad and hooks there will be left nothing to be called a bra.