An eternity ring is a customary anniversary present that is typically given on the initial anniversary to commemorate the couple’s marriage and to serve as a symbol that the affection that was shown on the marriage day is unwavering. In the modern era, eternity rings are frequently given as birth anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, or wedding presents. The presence of an eternity ring is considered to be a representation of eternal love and dedication since the cycle of life has a general understanding.
- Also called an Eternity Band because it represents unending adoration.
- They are depicted wearing on the same finger as your wedding rings and engagement rings because the Egyptians thought a blood vessel, known as the “vein of love,” traveled from this finger directly into the heart.
- Infinity rings are typically presented as gifts from a one-year to a tenth wedding anniversary.
- The idea of an Immortal Ring originated around 2000 BC, around 4000 years ago. These were gifts that Ancient Egyptian husbands would present to their wives as a sign of their affection. Bones, metals, and crystals were frequently used in the carving of Eternity Rings.
- Infinity Only highly trained jewelers are capable of creating rings because of their intricate designs. To guarantee that the dimensions for every diamond are precise, they are typically made in groups with each member focusing on particular aspects of the band (in which they are experts).
- Many styles are tough to adjust because they are so complicated. A full-coverage eternity ring can’t be resized, sadly, because there isn’t any exposed metal to add or subtract.
- Diamonds are frequently put into the ring of eternity bands, which are available in a variety of sizes and styles. There are various possibilities for diamond coverage; the most popular are complete and partial (although one-third, one-quarter, and three-quarters of diamond coverage are also available).
- There are additional gemstones besides diamonds that can be set in everlasting bands, or you have the option of having none whatsoever.
- Custom Immortality Contrary to popular belief, bands are far more prevalent than you may imagine; making your ring makes it more special to either you or your companion.